Face & Body Painting
Translate This Page
Flair and fun with professional quality face & body painting! Enhance your event with wearable art available in various themes to suit your needs; available in Edmonton and surrounding area.
Available for events including birthdays, festivals, corporate, seasonal, charities and more!
To start booking your event today, please contact us either via:
- Quote Request Form (Link)
- Email (Here)
Include in your message:
- Date & Time (approx. if still planning)
- Service(s) requested
- Location/Postal Code of Event
- Any details or helpful information.
We're happy to answer any questions regarding services or to clarify any of our information, as we understand that planning an event can be overwhelming. Let's bring on the colours and smiles!
Payment methods include Cash, Cheque, Debit, MasterCard, VISA, PayPal and Square!
(Deposit payments accepted online.)
Bookings, Deposits & Rates
- An average of 10-15 Smiles per hour will be painted.
- Minimum bookings, with 50% deposit:
- Birthday/Private Events = 1 hour
- All other Events = 2 hours
- 1st hour @ $100
Each half hour @ $40
- Example: 2.5hrs = $200; 3hrs = $240 etc.
- This base pricing assumes that you supply:
- One 6' or larger sturdy table
- 2 chairs
- Area protected from wind, sun, rain and excessive noise or is inside.
- If not supplied, these items can be rented from us for an additional fee.
- Deposits are non-refundable and applied as credit towards total hourly rate.
- Completed Booking Agreement and Deposit are due 14 calendar days prior to event or client runs risk of losing date.
- If Artist is available, Events booked with less than 5 calendar days' notice must pay 75% upfront of total contracted time with completed Booking Agreement.
- Once Deposit and Booking Agreement are received, a copy signed by Vendor will be emailed to confirmed and reserve the date.
Rescheduling / Cancellation:
- Rescheduling, postponing or cancelling the contracted day or time period requires 48 hours' notice. Artist will work together to accommodate an alternate date/time although client may not receive the first alternate choice based on the Artist's prior commitments. Events that are cancelled or rescheduled are not eligible to refund the deposit. If Event is cancelled with less than 48 hours' notice given then 80% of contracted booking at hourly rate will be due, especially if we have secured and prepaid contractors to lock in the Event.
- ONLY in the unlikely event where Artist be unable to perform or find such a replacement, the deposit and any amounts paid by the Client under this Booking Agreement, will be refunded, with the exception of any special supplies purchased for the Client, at the Client's request, in which case the cost of the special items purchased will be deducted from the amount refunded and the specialty items will be available for the Client to pick up from Artist.
- Edmonton and surrounding area including St. Albert, Sherwood Park.
- Additional fees may be charged for travelling outside these areas.
Policies (Legal, Health, Safety, Subject...)
- Business carries $2 Million Public Liability insurance coverage.
- The water-activated face paints, glitter and alcohol-based sealant used have been designed for professional use and comply with all the FDA cosmetic regulations [As with any cosmetics, some people may develop sensitivity to one of the ingredients. Many children are allergic to a wide range of common products. Artist(s) is/are not responsible for any such reactions...] People with skin allergies or sensitive skin should either not participate or have Artist perform a patch test at the beginning of event.
It is the client’s responsibility to be aware of ingredients that they may be sensitive to and ask or an ingredient list if desired.
- Mehron Paradise
- UV Glow
- Ben Nye Sealer
- If you have any concerns regarding your child’s reaction to face paints, please discuss with the artist BEFORE your child is painted. (Ask for a patch test ½ hour in advance, or we will paint a small design on the hand.)
- Artist(s) reserve the right to refuse to who, in the opinion of the Artist, appears to be suffering from: Cold or Flu symptoms; Cold Sores; Conjunctivitis / Pink Eye; any infectious skin complaint; open wounds or similar.
Face paint is not recommended for children under 2 years old. For insurance purposes, we can only face paint on children 3 years and above. Small designs on hand, arm or leg can be offered to younger children.
If a child is reluctant to have his or her face painted, we cannot comply with the wishes of the parent or caretaker over the desire of the child.
Young children do not always understand face painting – someone they are not familiar with is doing something to them that they cannot see so a small design on the hand may be more enjoyable for them. They can see what is being done, feel in control of the situation, and can look at it and enjoy for the rest of the day.
Artist(s) will not paint subject matter that he or she deems offensive or disturbing.
Artist(s) reserve the right to refuse to paint anyone who is abusive, violent or intoxicated.
At public events, Artist(s) will not paint on any part of the body that is not legal to expose or any place the Artist does not feel comfortable painting.
Removal of Face Paint
- To REMOVE face paint: Use soap and water or make up remover. Keep in mind that darker face paints will linger and need more attention for removal.
- CLOTHING that has been in contact with face paint should be COLD soaked overnight with an oxygen activated stain remover before washing normally.